Porcelain Colored Contact Lens Case
|Equipped with||A Contact Lens Case|
|Features||1. Practical and cost-effective.
2. Lightweight and portable, great for travel and home use.
3. Made of premium plastic, protects your contact lenses.
SHIPPING AND COVID-19
We are currently delivering to all regions.
Please use a residential address. Deliveries to business addresses may not be completed.
Please allow for shipping delays to regions currently impacted by Government Lockdowns.
There are heavy delays with international parcels due to less flights are going to all countries and also due to border control/measures that are in place.
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Do the lenses come with prescription?
Yes! Some of them are available with prescription. If you have normal eyesight or you simply need a decoration, choose 0.00 / Plano.
Consult your eye doctor to confirm the diopter counts before ordering.
(If the Power of left eye (OS) is different from the right eye (OD), You can place 2 items with different powers, and place this order with coupon 35%OFF code: DIF2.)
(this coupon suitable for the same product at different powers)
In addition, if you are under 18, please wear the lenses under an expert's guidance.
How to choose the right power if you are astigmatic?
Cylinder Range: from 0.00 to -3.00
Recommended Power = Sphere + Cylinder/2
For example, if your Sphere (SPH) is -6.00, and your Cylinder (CYL) is -1.00, the power would suite you better will be -6.50. If you cannot find the exact power, please choose the one slightly smaller than the calculated result.
Cylinder beyond the range above, unavailable yet.
How to put on contact lens?
Step 1: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands.Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens. (P.S. Please soak the lens in fresh contact lens solution for at least 6 hours before first-time use.)
Step 2: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid,then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
Step 3: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
Step 4: Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
How to remove the contact lens?
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
Step 3: Using your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
Step 4: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto finger. Do it again for the other eye.
How to care for soft contact lenses?
First of all, please do rub the lens with solution even if you are using a "no-rub" product.
Step 1: Clean
Wash you hands with soap and use multipurpose contact lens solution to clean your finger which will handle the lens.
Step 2: Rub
Apply at least three drops of contact lens solution on each side of the lens and softly rub the lens 10 seconds per lens side.
Step 3: Rinse
Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds to remove the loosened debris.
Step 4: Disinfect
Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution. Soak for at least 4 hours.
Warm tips you have to know
1. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
2. Remember to change solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
3. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
4. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
5. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.